Monday, June 1, 2009

A True Revolution

So yea see, I have this burning desire to know everything I guess. I just want to know so much about the world around me; I want to understand these bizarre thoughts and ideas I've always had. I've scoured wikipedia for days at a time, and I've read good deal from most of the holy books. Most recently I've been deep in the digital scrolls of Gnostic philosophy and some other stuff I guess you could call metaphysics. But it doesn't matter what I read, because whether psychology or philosophy or quantum physics, it all leads back to revolution. But what I see as a true revolution is different from most in history.

A true revolution transcends all levels. It's not just about overturning corrupt laws or governments; it goes beyond that. It must help people to understand what true human values are, help them to understand life, their life and allow them the freedom to find out their own answers and truths. That is the concept behind a Meta-Revolution. A revolution of one, a revolution on the inside as well as out. It's about breaking out of all imposed boundaries and being completely free to choose from the vast options in this world.

True freedom is the ability to choose your own destiny and be able to make that destiny a reality. It doesn't matter if society is really turning deeply tyrannical or not, because any thing, system, or even self-imposed limitation that prevents you from pursuing what makes you feel alive is the enemy. Revolutions are always about freeing the people from corrupt governments, but true freedom allows for people to live under such government as long as they choose to. Why they would though, I couldn't guess.

But we're all individuals, we all have to discover what's right for ourselves. Even if it means conforming with everyone else. It's self-determination at it's finest. The problem is that higher powers than most of us, for whatever reason, don't want that. The current state of society is that you work within society, within their rules and regulation that for the most part, you have no say in. We all know that going through the "proper" channels is an exercise in futility at best.

I believe that more and more people are beginning to feel this way, and that it is a belief worth fighting and potentially dieing for. Because as high and transcendental such a revolution sounds make no mistake. This is war.

I believe that is a true revolution.

-Rage, June 3 2009 C.E.

No comments: